Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Why girls like assholes (in my opinion based on observations and personal experience with said assholes)

First off what is the definition of an asshole?

I believe that an asshole is someone that is self-centered mainly. Someone that is in it for themselves and disregards other people's feelings purposely to make sure they benefit out whatever they are investing their time in. I won't name any names, but I've had my fair share of assholes. at first they are appealing, they're rebellious, they're tough, they don't care about what people think of them. That's what first attracted me anyways. I'm an independent person and boys that are clingy bother me to no end so the independence part was definitely attractive to me.

Another thing that I think girls like about assholes is that its a challenge, something for them to conquer. its easy enough to get a sweet boy to be your boyfriend, but an asshole, that's an accomplishment in a twisted way. also, girls loving thinking they can take a jerk and change him into a completely different person, mold him into the standards and expectations they hold for the perfect boyfriend.

In my experience it doesn't work that way. People only change if they want to. You can threaten someone, you can beg them but no matter what people will not change unless they want to.this does not relate specifically to boys but rather people as a whole. Also girls are attracted to asshole because they are tough and tend to be more masculine and forward. One can only take so many painfully shy boys before one starts to tire of making the first move always. At least I did.

After awhile though you realize that the masculinity you thought was so attractive is actually terrible. They hate discussing their feelings, they refuse to open up and let's be honest most girls like to have heart to hearts with the person they are fating to feel more connected and intimate. I hope I'm not stereotyping, obviously there are exceptions to everything but as a whole this is what I believe from my experiences with various assholes and my observations of other girls dealing with assholes.

You start to realize that the asshole is really in this relationship or hookup deal or fuck buddy situation for his own benefit. he doesn't really care about you, and if you think he does its most likely a facade so he can get what he wants from you before tossing you aside like a used toy. It's a shame too because girls take this personally. They think there is something wrong with them that the asshole just threw them aside. I know I did in the beginning, and then I realized that its just an unfortunate pattern. Assholes lure girls into these seemingly perfect relationships or what have you then use them and damage their self esteem in the process.

However despite all this I believe every girl should have an experience with an asshole. Every girl needs to be hurt in order to learn what to look for and what not to look for in a boyfriend or hookup buddy or what have you. No girl can fully understand the points I am trying to make until they experience firsthand the manipulative patterns of an asshole

Again, this is what I think, just my opinion, I'm not bashing boys I'm bashing assholes. I'm not saying girls are perfect I'm saying girls are victimized by assholes and the charm they use to attract girls. That is all for now. I haven't slept in almost 39 hours. none of this makes sense most likely. i apologize if this is all convoluted or just plain rubbish. at least I can say I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment